1. Paper Napkins
Leave the napkin folded once to create an adequate thickness to run through the printer. Get the directions here.
2. Clear Labels Using a Laser Printer
3. Printed Burlap
4. Wood Signs
5. Used Dryer Sheets
6. Sew-In Clothing Labels
7. Paper Bags
8. Nail Decals
9. Wax Paper Transfer
Print a design on wax paper and rub it onto the surface of your choice. Get the directions here.
10. Permanent Decals with Waterslide Decal Paper
11. Freezer Paper Transfer to Wood
12. Shrinky Dinks for Inkjet Printers
13. Fabric Transfers with Shipping Labels
14. Vellum Sheets
Here's a gorgeous example of photorealistic butterflies printed on vellum sheets to make a gorgeous display.
15. Frisket Paper Stencils
16. Vellum and Acetate Printed Luminaries
17. Fabric Transfers Using Citrasolv
Apparently, you can transfer black-and-white printed images to fabric with Citrasolv. Get the tutorial here.