1. Paper Napkins
Leave the napkin folded once to create an adequate thickness to run through the printer. Get the directions here.
9. Wax Paper Transfer
Print a design on wax paper and rub it onto the surface of your choice. Get the directions here.
14. Vellum Sheets
Here’s a gorgeous example of photorealistic butterflies printed on vellum sheets to make a gorgeous display.
17. Fabric Transfers Using Citrasolv
Apparently, you can transfer black-and-white printed images to fabric with Citrasolv. Get the tutorial here.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲