1. Form an aisle runner out of rose petals.
Simply perfect — as long as it's not a windy day.
2. Use table numbers that have a particular significance to your relationship.
3. Candles in lanterns create a super romantic lighting effect for your ceremony.
4. Have each guest write a date night idea on a popsicle stick for your "date night jar."
5. Hand out heart-shaped sparklers for your ceremony exit.
6. Incorporate hearts into your bridesmaids' dresses.
7. Have your guests write their guestbook wishes on the back of puzzle pieces.
8. If you're having a rustic-style wedding, carve your initials into branches.
Just like you did when you were in junior high.
9. Have your wedding in the same place you had your first date.
10. Arrange your seats in a circular pattern so you're literally surrounded by the people who love you.
It'll make you feel like everyone is included in the ceremony, instead of just looking on.
11. Create a book of letters that your fiancé can read while getting ready the day of.
Have the close family members, bridesmaids or groomsmen, and close friends write letters to put in a book. The last page can be a letter from their new spouse.
12. Instead of using sand or candles, tie a fisherman's knot for your unity ceremony.
13. To give your guests something sweet to read, display a relationship timeline chalkboard.
14. Get a photo of you holding your parents' wedding photos.
15. Leave sweet, personalized notes for your guests as place settings.
16. Leave a letter for your fiancé on the morning of your big day.
17. Hang up a "ring for a kiss" bell.
18. As part of your ceremony, seal love notes and a bottle of wine into a box to enjoy on your 10th anniversary.
19. Sew the dog tag or part of your partner's military uniform into your dress or dress shirt.
20. Incorporate both of your birthstones in the wedding band/ring.
21. Hang red roses or carnations from the ceiling.
22. Have a ring warming ceremony to take the ring exchange one step further.
23. Draw a heart on the ground with chalk so you can get this amazing photo op.
24. Have a dance just for the married couples.
25. Spell something out in the grass with simple letters you can buy at any craft store.
It makes for a great photo op while doubling as an easy decoration.
26. Surprise the groom with a hidden message on the back of his tie.
27. Instead of a tiered cake, opt for a giant one in the shape of a heart.
28. Include tissues in the wedding program.
29. Instead of doing the traditional bouquet throw, give your bouquet to the couple that has been married the longest.
30. Instead of a guest book, have your guests leave "messages in a bottle" that are opened in future anniversary years, corresponding with the number on the bottle.
31. Give the closest members of your family customized hankies before the ceremony.
It's a surefire way to turn on those waterworks.