1. Have a pre-wedding field day so your groomsmen and bridesmaids can get acquainted with one another.
2. Add a line for a DJ song request on your RSVP cards.
3. Enlist your grandmas to be your flower girls.
4. Serve your drinks on "My Two Cents" coasters.
5. For a brunch reception, serve up a waffle bar.
6. For seriously rad photo ops, give out sparklers as favors.
You can have a nighttime sparkler exit.
7. Crown your wedding day with this fun cake topper.
8. Incorporate your love story into the aisle runner.
It doesn't even have to incorporate photos.
9. Hire a rad food truck for a late-night snack.
10. Order your very own wedding Converse as dancing shoes for the reception.
11. Have your very own beer bar.
12. Or rent a Pub-Hub for a DIY bar area.
13. Get everyone to dance on a GLITTER DANCE FLOOR.
14. Instead of wedding favors, let people fill up bags with the candy of their choice.
15. Include an inspirational quote from vodka.
16. Leave out advice cards near the guestbook or on the dinner tables.
It's a great icebreaker for people sitting together who might not know each other that well.