People came out en masse to chime in on this Reddit question, "Ladies, just like leggings can very easily attract a guys attention, what is something guys wear that will attract your attention?"
Here is a sampling from this thread of all the 100% universally objective and true things that will indeed make a guy look hotter.
1. A button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows.
2. Hydrated lips.
3. A nice watch.
4. A cable-knit sweater that isn't too small or too big.
5. A plain, well-fitted black t-shirt.
6. A hoodie.
7. Grey sweatpants.
8. A woolen scarf, especially with a woolen peacoat or long-ish woolen coat.
9. Trousers or jeans that fit good in the butt.
10. That fresh laundry smell.
11. A 3/4 sleeve henley.
13. Well-kept nails.
Of course, all this advice is USELESS if you don't keep good hygiene or take care of your stuff.
"Having well-kept clothes and practicing good hygiene are like 75% of looking good, and confidence makes up the majority of the remaining 25%." - PaganJessica