1. If your kids are always using new cups, give them their own designated cups with magnets to stick to the fridge.
Not only does this mean less dishwashing, but cups can be kept at kid-height instead of up-high cupboards.
2. Use a Play-Doh confetti maker to make your own baby puff treats.
3. Cover a play table in oilcloth to create a water-resistant outdoor picnic table for the kids.
Get the directions and tons more examples here.
4. A Capri Sun in the freezer becomes a fun and easy slushy.
5. Put a sticker that has been cut in half on shoes' inner soles to show your child the correct foot for their shoes.
6. Keep pacifiers clean in your bag with sauce-to-go containers.
7. Dawn, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda will get set-in baby food stains out of a onesie.
Get the recipe for this magical solution here.