3. Cover a play table in oilcloth to create a water-resistant outdoor picnic table for the kids.
Get the directions and tons more examples here.
5. Put a sticker that has been cut in half on shoes’ inner soles to show your child the correct foot for their shoes.
If your child is already able to put on their shoes but still gets a little confused between right and left, this little sticker trick will help you get out the door faster.
7. Dawn, hydrogen peroxide, and baking soda will get set-in baby food stains out of a onesie.
Get the recipe for this magical solution here.
17. An inflatable pool makes a great safe play area for babies and toddlers.
33. And finally… this solution will SAVE YOUR LIFE (and your beds) during the potty-training phase.
Heather Spohr from The Spohrs Are Multiplying placed wee wee pads underneath her child’s fitted sheet to protect the mattress from accidents. She actually double layers them — one layer of wee wee pads, one fitted sheet, one layer of wee wee pads, another fitted sheet — so that she could remove the top layer after bed-wetting without having to re-fit the bed. A serious time and sleep saver during a challenging time.
- People are melting after a girl shared photos of her pitbull on Twitter in order to speak out against laws banning the animal.