22 Five-Minute Desserts That Are Better Than A Boyfriend
You deserve some instant gratification.
1. Two-Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
2. Five-Minute Nutella Cookie
3. Very Berry Soft-Serve
4. No Bake Butterfinger Cheesecake Cups
5. Microwave Brownie in a Cup
6. Five-Minute Microwave Strawberry Cobbler
7. 2-Ingredient Strawberry Fudge
8. No-Bake Vegan Brownies
9. Two-Ingredient Nutella Soft-Serve
10. Easy S'Mores Cups
If you make the crust from scratch — crushed graham crackers + butter — it'll take closer to 10 minutes from start to finish. But you can halve that by swapping in whole graham cracker squares. (Because let's be real: It's all about the chocolate and marshmallows anyway.) Get the recipe.
11. Break 'n' Bake Cookie Dough Waffle
12. Oreo Popcorn
13. Single-Serving Apple Crisp
14. Tiramisu Dip
15. Cowboy Bark With Chocolate, Oreos, and Pretzels
17. Fudge-Striped Cookie S'mores
18. Five-Minute Mint Chocolate Chip Dip
19. Valentine's Day Snack Mix
20. Cinnamon Roll Mug Cake
The secret ingredient that keeps the cake moist and ~just~ sweet enough? Applesauce. Get the recipe.