10. Got some leftover jewelry wire? This eternity ring does not take an eternity.
Let’s rephrase: this DIY doesn’t take an eternity, it takes TWO MINUTES. Get the directions here. Coat it with a layer of clear nail polish so it doesn’t tarnish your finger.
13. A no-sew tutu makes a great baby shower or children’s birthday party gift for a little princess you may know.
Get the directions here.
33. A strip of leather nailed into the wall becomes a cool, minimalist way to hold your stuff.
You can also buy them here, if you’d prefer.
40. These stark leather barrettes look store-bought.
Rather self-explanatory DIY available here.
45. This swimsuit cover up doesn’t require a sewing machine.
You just need a large piece of cotton or jersey fabric. Directions here.
47. Arm knit a scarf in 30 minutes.
For those who don’t have the patience for knitting. Watch the tutorial here.
Now go make something!
- Refugee families are being torn apart by British bureaucracy. Processing delays and bureaucratic barriers are separating families by thousands of miles.
- Seventeen people died in a fire at a makeshift nursing home near Ukraine's capital Kiev on Sunday.
- At least four people died and 49 others were injured in shootings during a violent Memorial Day weekend in Chicago.