6. Kenji Alucky from Hokkaido, Japan
Kenji is known for a dotting technique called stippling. His tattoos employ geometric and tribal motifs, and beg to be inspected up close.
He’s also a traveling tattoo artist, so if you want your very own Kenji original, you’ll want to follow his Facebook page to see where he goes next.
11. Sasha Unisex in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sasha’s tattoos are like vibrant prisms with unexpected colors that shine through. The lack of outlines and brilliant shading effects lend her artwork an opulent softness.
See a bunch of examples of her work over on her Instagram feed.
All collages by Chris Ritter.
- Nope, President Donald Trump will not release his tax returns after an IRS audit, the White House says, despite pledging to do so.
- Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.