6. Kenji Alucky from Hokkaido, Japan
Kenji is known for a dotting technique called stippling. His tattoos employ geometric and tribal motifs, and beg to be inspected up close.
He’s also a traveling tattoo artist, so if you want your very own Kenji original, you’ll want to follow his Facebook page to see where he goes next.
11. Sasha Unisex in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sasha’s tattoos are like vibrant prisms with unexpected colors that shine through. The lack of outlines and brilliant shading effects lend her artwork an opulent softness.
See a bunch of examples of her work over on her Instagram feed.
All collages by Chris Ritter.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏