6. Kenji Alucky from Hokkaido, Japan
Kenji is known for a dotting technique called stippling. His tattoos employ geometric and tribal motifs, and beg to be inspected up close.
He’s also a traveling tattoo artist, so if you want your very own Kenji original, you’ll want to follow his Facebook page to see where he goes next.
11. Sasha Unisex in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sasha’s tattoos are like vibrant prisms with unexpected colors that shine through. The lack of outlines and brilliant shading effects lend her artwork an opulent softness.
See a bunch of examples of her work over on her Instagram feed.
All collages by Chris Ritter.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎