6. Kenji Alucky from Hokkaido, Japan
Kenji is known for a dotting technique called stippling. His tattoos employ geometric and tribal motifs, and beg to be inspected up close.
He’s also a traveling tattoo artist, so if you want your very own Kenji original, you’ll want to follow his Facebook page to see where he goes next.
11. Sasha Unisex in St. Petersburg, Russia
Sasha’s tattoos are like vibrant prisms with unexpected colors that shine through. The lack of outlines and brilliant shading effects lend her artwork an opulent softness.
See a bunch of examples of her work over on her Instagram feed.
All collages by Chris Ritter.
- Trump's home and golf club near Washington, DC have security cameras inside and out, monitored from New York, insiders say.
- Donald Trump alleged Alicia Machado of being in a sex tape, calling her "disgusting, but he's appeared in a softcore porn.
- Seven bee species have officially been listed as endangered in the US. Losing them could have a devastating effect on the ecosystem.