1. The PowerGrid from Tego, $49
2. Nano-Metallic Touch Gloves, $29
3. Automatic, The iPhone-Connected Car Tracking Device, $99.95
The tracking device connects to a car's OBD-II port and gauges a lot of important driving data, like how often you hit the brakes too hard and how much you're really spending on gas. It helps consumers save gas, drive safer and understand why their car’s “check engine” light came on. It also remembers where the car is parked and can automatically call for help in a crash, and alert loved ones. Find more information here. Buy it here.
4. The Only iPad Wireless Flash Drive, $119.95
5. The iPhone Dock That Gets Your Device Off the Floor, $19.95
6. Kopi Kbar: a Power Strip with USB Ports, $60
7. Get the cheaper, stocking-stuffer version for only $8.
8. Mophie's Back-Up Charger Keychain, $26
9. Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker, $40
10. Laptop Organizer, $39
This is a super practical gift for a teacher, a student, or just someone who needs to get organized in 2014. It has SO many pockets. Buy it here.
11. iPad Pocket Projector, $250
12. Surge Protector + USB adapter in One, $9.95
14. Lighted Cord Organizer, $20
15. Magnetic Refrigerator iPad Mount, $55
16. The PocketProng iPhone Case, $70
17. The U-Board Monitor Stand, $45
18. The Pop Desk Phone, $50
19. Bluetooth Calculator Add-On, $34
21. Zooka Wireless Speaker Bar for iPad/Bluetooth, $57
22. The Pebble Customizable Watch, $149
23. Bedphones, $19.95
24. Garmin Dashboard Mounted Windshield Projector, $148
25. TaskOne iPhone Multi Tool Case, $99.95
26. Silicone Water Bottle with iPhone Storage, $21
27. Kogeto Dot Panoramic Attachment, $49
28. The PlugBug, $37
The plugbug simultaneously charges your laptop as well as your USB device (like an iPhone or iPad). It also contains attachments for world travel, making it the only charger you'll need. Get it here.