9. Touchdown guacamole dip is a simple way to incorporate football into your party food.
Layer guacamole in a baking dish, add stripes of sour cream and grape tomatoes.
30. If you’ve got the time, bake your team colors RIGHT INTO THE CAKE.
Get the directions for how to bake zebra (or tiger) stripes into a cake here.
33. Stay classy with spray-painted wine bottles.
These are especially perfect if a) you are throwing a classy tailgating party and b) your team colors happen to be black and gold.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.