9. Touchdown guacamole dip is a simple way to incorporate football into your party food.
Layer guacamole in a baking dish, add stripes of sour cream and grape tomatoes.
30. If you’ve got the time, bake your team colors RIGHT INTO THE CAKE.
Get the directions for how to bake zebra (or tiger) stripes into a cake here.
33. Stay classy with spray-painted wine bottles.
These are especially perfect if a) you are throwing a classy tailgating party and b) your team colors happen to be black and gold.
- Sean Spicer said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉