9. Touchdown guacamole dip is a simple way to incorporate football into your party food.
Layer guacamole in a baking dish, add stripes of sour cream and grape tomatoes.
30. If you’ve got the time, bake your team colors RIGHT INTO THE CAKE.
Get the directions for how to bake zebra (or tiger) stripes into a cake here.
33. Stay classy with spray-painted wine bottles.
These are especially perfect if a) you are throwing a classy tailgating party and b) your team colors happen to be black and gold.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.