9. Touchdown guacamole dip is a simple way to incorporate football into your party food.
Layer guacamole in a baking dish, add stripes of sour cream and grape tomatoes.
30. If you’ve got the time, bake your team colors RIGHT INTO THE CAKE.
Get the directions for how to bake zebra (or tiger) stripes into a cake here.
33. Stay classy with spray-painted wine bottles.
These are especially perfect if a) you are throwing a classy tailgating party and b) your team colors happen to be black and gold.
- Supporters and protesters have gathered at Trump's first rally since becoming president. He's scheduled to speak at 5pm ET 🗣 🇺🇸
- The most powerful storm in years to hit Southern California battered the region Friday with heavy rain and winds.
- A Washington DC public school has fired back at Education Secretary Betsy DeVos after she criticized its teachers.
- A gay teen was kicked out of his house, and people are loving how this rapper helped him out 🌈 💜