9. Touchdown guacamole dip is a simple way to incorporate football into your party food.
Layer guacamole in a baking dish, add stripes of sour cream and grape tomatoes.
30. If you’ve got the time, bake your team colors RIGHT INTO THE CAKE.
Get the directions for how to bake zebra (or tiger) stripes into a cake here.
33. Stay classy with spray-painted wine bottles.
These are especially perfect if a) you are throwing a classy tailgating party and b) your team colors happen to be black and gold.
- The Democratic National Committee on Monday apologized for remarks sent over email criticizing the Bernie Sanders campaign 🇺🇸
- At least 19 people died and dozens others were injured in a knife attack at a facility for the disabled near Tokyo, Japan.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed its first round-the-world flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️