5. Get a purse organizer.
The best way to stay organized on the go. Get this one here for $26.
8. Use pan organizers both horizontally and vertically to maximize storage space in your kitchen cabinets.
11. Make a coaster tray for designated glasses.
Each person gets their own cup and coaster, and it’s their job to clean their cup. Way better than a bunch of dirty cups ending up in the sink every night.
19. Mix and match these stackable Muji acrylic drawers for customizable makeup storage that’s easily accessible.
Muji sells them in assorted sizes, and the clear acrylic makes it easy to see everything that’s there.
20. For your drawers, use thick sheets of posterboard to create compartments for all your makeup needs.
It’ll cost you, like, $2 from the dollar store. Get the instructions here.
You could also hang them on a pants hanger.
28. Make rack organizers out of old CDs.
Or buy them from the Container Store.
And don’t forget to store extra jackets.