5. Making gingerbread cookies? Turn them into ornaments that will last for years with three coats of varnish.
They won’t rot! Get the recipe for gingerbread cookie ornaments here.
12. Turn an old bulletin board into a pin-the-nose-on-the-reindeer game for the kids’ table.
18. Keep the kids busy with three-ingredient snow slime.
You need Elmer’s glue, borax, and iridescent glitter. Get the recipe here.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯
- An admitted fraudster has access to Trump through his wife's job at Mar-a-Lago — and he's tried to use it to his advantage.
- Arkansas executed Kenneth Williams Thursday night — just days before one of the state's execution drugs expires.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱