25. Hoberman Sphere, $34
It magically expands and contracts, like a super advanced version of our childhood Koosh balls. Get it here. 3+
32. LEGO Architecture – The White House, $45
LEGO loving kids learn about history and design when building this exact replica of the White House. Other landmarks available in the series include The Leaning Tower of Pisa, Sydney Opera House, and Big Ben. Get it here. 12+
36. Spot It! Party Game, $11
It’s a high-speed, frenzied game of visual perception for the whole family. Playing this game will help to develop focus, visual perception skills, speech-language skills, and fine motor skills, while encouraging family bonding at the same time! 7+
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎