1. Utilize the inside of your doors.
2. Use broom holders to store your flashlights in a convenient place.
3. Get an over-the-cabinet-door wastebasket.
4. Install hooks on the sides of your shelves.
5. Use velcro to keep your remotes in place.
6. Hang organizers off the back of the front car seats.
7. Use hideaway hooks for hanging up outerwear.
8. Make a "quick drop zone" for keys and sunglasses.
9. Mount cleaning supplies and other long items to the ceiling with brackets.
10. Hang coiled hoses from nylon velcro straps.
11. Use suction cups to hang small items like kitchen utensils, sunglasses, or keys.
12. Use dangling jars to store and organize small items.
13. Mount a hanging basket from a hook to store random items.
14. Hang a shelf system above your kitchen.
15. If you prefer not to hang baskets, get an over the sink rack.
16. Use a pegboard for your cooking utensils.
17. Add command hooks to the inside of your cabinets.
18. Hang a fruit and veggie hammock.
19. Save cupboard space with nesting bowls and measuring spoons.
This set costs $50.
20. Take advantage of vertical space by placing dishes in a dish cradle.
21. Use wall-mounted magnet strips for knives and scissors.
22. Get a ceiling-mounted paper plate dispenser.
23. Build a fold out spice rack.
24. Use hooks to hold saran wrap and aluminum foil dispensers.
25. A bedside caddy serves as a makeshift nightstand.
26. If you have the wall space, make a storage headboard.
27. Hang fold-up sweater shelves from suspension rods for extra bathroom storage.
28. Purchase a hanging pantry/wardrobe.
29. Shoe organizers provide convenient storage anywhere.
30. Use these compartmentalized hanging containers from Ikea for toiletries.
31. A flat toilet paper holder makes a space-saving towel rack.
Buy one for $6.49 here.