1. A genius coffee lid cup that can also hold creamers and sugar.
2. Cord packaging that tears off to become cord ties.
4. Adorable juice boxes that fit together.
5. A fitness-inspired shopping bag.
6. The pizza box concept that will change how you eat pizza forever. (If only they'd mass-market this concept.)
7. A pastry box with built-in coffee holder.
8. An apt "shoebox" for Nike Airs.
9. A paintbeard.
10. Butter with a built-in spreader as the lid.
11. The perfect tissue dispenser during the winter.
12. A toothpaste tube you can tear open at the other end when trying to get the last bit out.
13. Fitting packaging for a spaghetti brand called NYC.
14. Compartmentalized fast food packaging that would decrease waste and make eating on the go much easier.
Project by Ian Gilley