1. A genius coffee lid cup that can also hold creamers and sugar.
2. Cord packaging that tears off to become cord ties.
3. Earth-friendly, protective egg packaging.
Designed by monstop
4. Adorable juice boxes that fit together.
5. A fitness-inspired shopping bag.
6. The pizza box concept that will change how you eat pizza forever. (If only they'd mass-market this concept.)
7. A pastry box with built-in coffee holder.
8. An apt "shoebox" for Nike Airs.
9. A paintbeard.
10. Butter with a built-in spreader as the lid.
11. The perfect tissue dispenser during the winter.
12. A toothpaste tube you can tear open at the other end when trying to get the last bit out.
13. Fitting packaging for a spaghetti brand called NYC.
14. Compartmentalized fast food packaging that would decrease waste and make eating on the go much easier.
Project by Ian Gilley
15. Behold: the Vegetebrella.
16. An updated Staples bag.
17. An origami microwave popcorn design that folds out into a bowl.
18. Wine bottle packaging that creates two drinking glasses.
19. Whimsical "Wooly Heads" packaged to look like something out of a Tim and Eric skit.
20. A spoon that contains creamer so you just squeeze and stir.
21. Cheese pencils you can grate easily by "sharpening."
22. A cool new way to carry your flower arrangement.
23. A very clever way to sell earbuds.
24. A sushi to-go box that uses chopsticks as the handle.
25. Anti-smoking cigarette packaging that really drives the message home.
26. Paper Doritos packaging that easily opens and closes.
Designed by Petar Pavlov.