1. Anne Shirley's Gibson Tuck
2. A 1920s Faux-Bob
3. A 1920s Marcel Wave
4. A 1930s Romantic Nape Hairdo
5. A 1930s Bride Updo
6. Romantically Tousled Garden Party Hair
7. An Easy 1940s Pinback Hairdo
8. Lena Horne's Victory Rolls
9. Beauty Queen Beehive
10. Late '30s/Early '40s Librarian Chic Bob
This hairstyle requires a sponge roller set.
11. A 1940s Wartime Curly Bob
12. Old Hollywood Giant Roller Waves
13. Lauren Bacall's Waves
14. Jackie O.'s Flippy Bob
Nancy Drew probably must have followed the exact same steps to get this look. Get the tutorial here.