1. Their choreographed dance moves.
2. Their ability to pull off “grunge” in $10k outfits.
9. Naomi Campbell hanging out with every relevant celeb of the ’90s.
I think it’s safe to say she was the life of the party.
11. Their derpiness.
27. Linda Evangelista’s athletic skills.
28. Kate Moss’ song with Primal Scream.
31. This George Michael video.
32. The fact that they weren’t teenagers.
Photo taken from January 1990 issue of Vogue.
33. All the Versace ads.
41. Milla Jovovich’s minor hit song on alternative radio.
Song’s not that bad. I witnessed a sad mosh pit of 3 people slam-dancing to this song at a music festival in 1994.
43. Cindy Crawford as a TV host.
She was totally likable and funny on MTV’s House of Style.
47. Their bedazzled bras.
49. Their party lifestyle.
- North Dakota police have begun clearing out Standing Rock protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Seven Earth-sized planets that could have water and possibly sustain life have been discovered orbiting a dwarf star, NASA announced today.
- The ACLU is suing Milwaukee and its police for allegedly performing thousands of illegal stop-and-frisk searches that targeted minorities.
- #Peggygate: West Elm is offering full refunds for the notoriously disintegrating Peggy Couch days after pulling it from its website and stores👏