2. Use masking tape to create a geoemetric, abstract painting.
Paint a crazy colorful random design on a canvas, use tape to make a herringbone pattern, paint over the whole thing in white. When you remove the tape, you’ll get something like this. (The image shown is an actual art print that you can buy.)
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.