1. Use a can opener to open sealed plastic packaging.
This tip would have saved me approximately 22.8 hours of my life.
3. Use a toilet seat cover to blot the oil from a greasy face.
7. Use a banana to fix a DVD.
15. Use a sock to create a big perfect hair bun.
17. Use a rubber band for perfect French tips.
21. Use fabric softener and vinegar in a spray bottle to release wrinkles from clothing.
33. Use a blow-dryer on a mirror to clear the steam after a hot shower.
34. Throw baking soda on a burgeoning grease fire.
It works much like a powder fire extinguisher. But don’t use water, baking powder or flour, as it’s likely to make the fire even bigger.
35. Open a bottle of wine using your shoe.
Maybe the most useful thing anyone needs to know, ever.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Donald Trump said that his comments about Sweden were referring to a Fox News segment, not an actual incident in the country 🇸🇪🙃
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- This girl's friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎