1. Use a can opener to open sealed plastic packaging.
This tip would have saved me approximately 22.8 hours of my life.
3. Use a toilet seat cover to blot the oil from a greasy face.
7. Use a banana to fix a DVD.
15. Use a sock to create a big perfect hair bun.
17. Use a rubber band for perfect French tips.
21. Use fabric softener and vinegar in a spray bottle to release wrinkles from clothing.
33. Use a blow-dryer on a mirror to clear the steam after a hot shower.
34. Throw baking soda on a burgeoning grease fire.
It works much like a powder fire extinguisher. But don’t use water, baking powder or flour, as it’s likely to make the fire even bigger.
35. Open a bottle of wine using your shoe.
Maybe the most useful thing anyone needs to know, ever.
- Arkansas carried out the first of two executions set for Monday, making way for the state to become the first in 15 years to execute two people in one night.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔