2. Use a salad spinner to evenly coat your wings.
3. A wine glass in a bowl makes a great chips 'n' dip set.
4. Unload your beer cans like a BOSS.
Don't miss a single moment of the game with this chore of a task.
5. A DIY nacho bar is not only a super fun idea, but it requires less prep.
6. Run out of ice? Freeze individual water bottles and use them as ice packs in your cooler.
7. Enjoy your chips without dumping them into a bowl.
8. Mix beer with Sprite to make beer punch.
9. The kids can join in on the fun with these custom Super Bowl bingo cards.
Print the cards out yourself here.
10. This is the easiest no-cook appetizer:
11. Keep things moving with a chalkboard menu.
12. Eye black stickers are the fastest way to get your game face on.
13. Teach your guests the RIGHT way to eat a chicken wing.
14. Set up your own beer tasting.
15. Tie a bottle opener to the drink tub or cooler.
16. If you don't want people leaving their half-drunk drinks around, these cups are an easy way to help your guests keep track.
17. Use your empty drink boxes to label your coolers.
18. Warm beer can be chilled in minutes by placing it in salted ice.
19. Pour the perfect drink using this handy Solo cup guide.
20. Cook corn on the cob in a cooler if you're making in bulk.
21. Use your washing machine as an extra cooler.
22. Use laundry hampers as extra garbage cans.
23. Line your garbage cans with multiple bags so you don't have to waste time re-bagging.
24. Keep pitchers of beer cold without watering them down with cups of ice.
25. Place a couple olive pits or toothpicks into the discard dish so that guests know what it's for.
26. Oreo ice cream sandwiches are a super easy way to incorporate your team's colors into your dessert.
27. Turn any potato skins into FOOTBALL potato skins with some piped sour cream.
28. Layer your jello shots to incorporate your team's colors.
29. Roll the meat for your sliders with a rolling pin (or a glass tumbler if you don't have one).
Get the full recipe for these blue cheese and bacon sliders.
30. Make your deviled eggs en masse by "baking" them in the oven.
31. Buy your alcohol from Costco, even if you don't have a membership.
The official rule at Costco and Sam's Club is that you don't need a membership to purchase alcohol and cigarettes. You might have to do a little bit of persuading with the card checker employee at the entrance who might be unaware of this policy, but don't let that deter you. The price of alcohol is usually 25–35% less than your typical liquor store, so the trip is totally worth it.