3. A wine glass in a bowl makes a great chips ‘n’ dip set.
9. The kids can join in on the fun with these custom Super Bowl bingo cards.
Print the cards out yourself here.
24. Keep pitchers of beer cold without watering them down with cups of ice.
29. Roll the meat for your sliders with a rolling pin (or a glass tumbler if you don’t have one).
Get the full recipe for these blue cheese and bacon sliders.
31. Buy your alcohol from Costco, even if you don’t have a membership.
The official rule at Costco and Sam’s Club is that you don’t need a membership to purchase alcohol and cigarettes. You might have to do a little bit of persuading with the card checker employee at the entrance who might be unaware of this policy, but don’t let that deter you. The price of alcohol is usually 25–35% less than your typical liquor store, so the trip is totally worth it.
- More than 90 people have died in Indonesia's earthquake, officials say. Thousands of rescuers are being deployed to the hit area.
- Fake news fools most Americans who read it — and Facebook is a major source, a BuzzFeed News survey has found 📰❌
- A refrigerator is being eyed as the possible origin of the fire at an Oakland warehouse party that killed 36 people, a law enforcement official said.
- An adorable 3-year-old boy proudly covered his kitchen with carrots in the greatest carrot heist of all time 😂👏