3. A wine glass in a bowl makes a great chips ‘n’ dip set.
9. The kids can join in on the fun with these custom Super Bowl bingo cards.
Print the cards out yourself here.
24. Keep pitchers of beer cold without watering them down with cups of ice.
29. Roll the meat for your sliders with a rolling pin (or a glass tumbler if you don’t have one).
Get the full recipe for these blue cheese and bacon sliders.
31. Buy your alcohol from Costco, even if you don’t have a membership.
The official rule at Costco and Sam’s Club is that you don’t need a membership to purchase alcohol and cigarettes. You might have to do a little bit of persuading with the card checker employee at the entrance who might be unaware of this policy, but don’t let that deter you. The price of alcohol is usually 25–35% less than your typical liquor store, so the trip is totally worth it.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞