3. Blair’s Occasional 1950s Thing
Blair’s retro wardrobe is what makes her infinitely more charming than Serena, who as we will later see, dresses like she’s stuck in 2004.
Blair also had an occasional 1960s thing.
6. The Good: Serena Van Der Woodsen’s Ponytail
This is the most Pinteresting ponytail on the internet.
8. The Acceptable: Mixed Prints
9. Blair’s Little Old Lady Outfits
Sometimes she was a little more Nancy Reagan than Anna Wintour.
12. Chuck’s Rainbow Wardrobe
Here’s Georgina, pulling it off rather well.
17. The “Golfer” Look
LOL. Remember Jenny Humphrey???
22. The “Shawl Cardigan”
Hopefully we will never see these again after this show ends.
25. Serena’s Awkward Tunic Tops
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.