2. You’re Doing It Wrong: Boiling Eggs
The Right Way to Boil Eggs:
Add one teaspoon of baking soda. It’ll make the shell come off effortlessly.
The right way to eat a cupcake:
Make a cupcake sandwich. Equal frosting to cake ratio in every bite.
5. You’re Doing It Wrong: Nail Polish
6. The Wrong Way to Make Cookies in the Summer:
Everything gets even hotter with the oven on.
The right way:
Best car air freshener ever.
7. How You Normally Fold a Fitted Sheet:
The Right Way:
Use lettuce leaves as a taco liner. Even if the taco shell breaks, your taco contents are still contained.
13. You’re Doing It Wrong: Stale Ass Chips
The Right Way: Break In Your Shoes In Under Five Minutes
Put on a thick pair of socks and then put on your shoes. Aim a hairdryer at the shoes, concentrating on the tighter spots. Wiggle your toes and feet around. Keep them on while they cool.
Remove the socks and test out shoes. They should be stretched out, but if not, just repeat the process.
Watch the video tutorial.
The Right Way to Get Those Pomegranate Seeds Out Intact:
Cut the pomegranate in half, submerge in cold water, and extract the seeds from under the water. They’ll release effortlessly from the papery membrane and sink to the bottom of the bowl.
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.