1. Bar of Soap Allegedly Eases Restless Leg Syndrome
“I had the most restless legs last night and the second I unwrapped a bar of soap and put it down by feet… instantly the restlessness was gone,” writes a woman undergoing chemo who swears by this.
This is one home remedy that everyone seems to be mystified by.
6. A Set of Cold Keys Down the Back of The Neck Supposedly Stops a Nosebleed
Stop a nosebleed by dropping keys down the back of someone’s shirt or pressing a cold butter knife to the back of their neck. The temperature of the metal coagulates the blood.
“According to my EMT manuals, this actually does work. The correct procedure is to use one hand to run a metallic object along the patient’s spine while using the other hand to apply presssure to both sides of the bridge of the patient’s nose,” someone wrote on Snopes.com.
13. Make a Mud Mask With Kitty Litter For Gunky Skin
GUESS WHAT, cat litter *with no added ingredients* is just bentonite clay.
Here’s the recipe:
1. Add a cup of Kitty Litter to a microwave safe container and add water so that the Kitty Litter is covered by an inch or so of water.
2. Microwave the Kitty Litter mixture for a minute.
3. Apply the Kitty Litter face mask and relax for 10 minutes.
This works best on oily skin with large pores.
16. Shaving Cream and Listerine Could Soften Cracked Heels
Rub shaving cream on your feet. Soak a handtowel in a solution of equal parts warm water and Listerine. Wrap the towel around your feet and let it sit for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, use the towel to rub your feet. Some of the calloused and discolored skin will rub off.
Last step: Apply a healthy amount of lotion to your feet.
Don’t do this more than once a week! This remedy comes from KSL.com.
- Top Mexican soccer player Alan Pulido has been kidnapped outside of his hometown in Tamaulipas, a high-crime state.
- Yep. Marco Rubio said he's sorry for implying Donald Trump has a small penis.
- Lights have turned Australia's most iconic buildings into seriously psychedelic works of art.