They’re small, they’re low carb, and they’re not nearly as pedestrian as shrimps. This is a scallop dish being served at the Standard Hotel during Fashion Week.
9. Food Trend: Eating/Sipping With Your Tongue/Teeth Instead of Lips
It’s a weird model thing where you open wide, stick your tongue out, place the substance on your tongue, and lap it up like a dog. Maybe it has something to do with not leaving lipstick marks, or maybe it’s a diet secret!!!
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲