They’re small, they’re low carb, and they’re not nearly as pedestrian as shrimps. This is a scallop dish being served at the Standard Hotel during Fashion Week.
9. Food Trend: Eating/Sipping With Your Tongue/Teeth Instead of Lips
It’s a weird model thing where you open wide, stick your tongue out, place the substance on your tongue, and lap it up like a dog. Maybe it has something to do with not leaving lipstick marks, or maybe it’s a diet secret!!!
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Russian ambassador to the UN Vitaly Churkin has died after suffering from cardiac arrest this morning, a day before his 65th birthday.
- Senator Ron Wyden will soon introduce legislation requiring warrants before phones can be searched at the US border.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎