1. The Library Loft
Pretty much the ultimate way to show off your books (and how smart you are). You need an ENTIRE loft to fit all the knowledge sitting inside your head.
4. The Cozy Nook Loft
I feel about nook lofts the way I used to feel about window seats. You really just want to curl up and spend all day reading.
6. The Woodsy and Warm Cabin Loft
Probably not a good idea to put candles everywhere, but when it comes to interiors…AMBIANCE over SAFETY, amiright?
9. The Kids’ Loft
If you want hipster children, you gotta start ‘em young.
12. The Botanical Loft
Turn your loft into a greenhouse. That seems like a perfectly practice use of space.
I can’t tell if this is real or not.
15. The Enchanted Canopy Loft
I want to wake up every morning and feel like the Princess Bride.
20. The Exposed Beam Loft
Exposed beams. They suck at concerts. But they give a nice geometry to a large space.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel after the country's government called the organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭