1. The Library Loft
Pretty much the ultimate way to show off your books (and how smart you are). You need an ENTIRE loft to fit all the knowledge sitting inside your head.
4. The Cozy Nook Loft
I feel about nook lofts the way I used to feel about window seats. You really just want to curl up and spend all day reading.
6. The Woodsy and Warm Cabin Loft
Probably not a good idea to put candles everywhere, but when it comes to interiors…AMBIANCE over SAFETY, amiright?
9. The Kids’ Loft
If you want hipster children, you gotta start ‘em young.
12. The Botanical Loft
Turn your loft into a greenhouse. That seems like a perfectly practice use of space.
I can’t tell if this is real or not.
15. The Enchanted Canopy Loft
I want to wake up every morning and feel like the Princess Bride.
20. The Exposed Beam Loft
Exposed beams. They suck at concerts. But they give a nice geometry to a large space.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- Uber's CEO met with more than 100 female engineers on Thursday to discuss sexism and harassment allegations at the company.
- Beyoncé is backing out of Coachella under doctors' advice. But she plans to headline the festival again in 2018 😭🐝