1. You see new faces every day on your way to class.
2. You never know what's actually going on because there's always something going on.
3. Your lecture of 30 becomes a lecture of 300 during final exams.
4. You complete your daily exercise by walking 3 miles to and from your classes.
5. You're 90% sure half of the people on campus aren't even students.
6. Your alumni network is #strong.
7. No one knows exactly how many people are enrolled.
8. There are still tons of spots on campus you have yet to discover.
9. You wouldn't have it any other way.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!