1. Finding a place that sells THAT colour for THAT look with THAT finish.
2. You then come across as a crazy person when you tell the salesperson what you want.
3. Following this, you spend a world of money on whackadoodie nail colours and tools for future use, only to find them dried, missing or broken in your vanity 1938 years later.
4. Plus you want to get home to create said look, but you can't until you've been productive in the "real world".
5. But when you finally get home and start creating the look, you somehow can't get the design right on that ONE nail.
6. When your nail tutorial has the vaguest instructions ever.
7. But you DO learn that your look involves using striping tape. 'Nuff said.
8. So you somehow manage to finish the look, but then you're too excited to wait for your nails to dry.
9. You finally give up on that nail and go on with your life, but can't deal with it not being perfect.
10. You somehow find the patience to wait out the storm, but somehow accidentally ruin your nails anyway.
11. And when you finally get it all done and go see your friends, and nobody even notices.
12. But the biggest problem of them all? Trying to explain the anxiety caused by all of the above to someone, but they don't understand.
Don't stress, though.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!