1. Kosher literally translates to "fit" or "appropriate"
2. For something to be considered Glatt Kosher (officially Kosher) it must have a special symbol on the packaging:
3. There are only two foods that are specifically Jewish in the Torah: Challah and Matzo
4. How fishy! If a fish has fins and scales - it's Kosher!
5. I'm crying fowl!
6. Let's get into the meat of it.
7. Don't mix it with dairy!
8. Okay, so no eating cow/goat with milk. What about chicken and cheese? Chickens don't make cheese!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!