1. When a piece of regular looseleaf signed by Justin Trudeau sold online for over $12,000.
2. When this political candidate put out one of the strangest campaign videos you'll ever see.
3. When an MP said he missed a vote in Parliament because his discount underwear that was too tight.
4. When an election candidate had to step down because he'd been caught on a hidden camera pissing into a coffee mug.
5. When an election candidate got dropped just for explaining rap lyrics online.
6. When a bunch of guns were stolen from a former senator's home and police suspected it was an inside job.
7. When the infidelity website Ashley Madison was hacked and a Canadian senator's name and Parliamentary office were matched with an account.
8. When Mike Duffy testified under oath about Stephen Harper eating a hot dog in his undershirt as a "little woman" ironed his shirt.
9. When an underage girl said she was offered a bribe to deny drinking with Conservative MP Rick Dykstra.
10. When the Conservative Revenue Minister tweeted an insult to millennials, then blamed it on a millennial campaign volunteer.
12. When Senator Patrick Brazeau was piledrived — piledriven? piledrivered? — through a table at a wrestling event.
13. When Stephen Harper's former ethics spokesman was taken away in handcuffs for breaking election laws.
Paul McLeod is a politics reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Washington, DC.
Contact Paul McLeod at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.