1. The Iranian president Hassan Rouhani is just like the rest of us. He knows he should be watching what’s going on in Iraq, but there’s football on.
2. Amid news the UK was to reopen its embassy in Tehran, he managed to convince David Cameron and Ed Miliband to come over for the game. No beers though, of course.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱