1. The Iranian president Hassan Rouhani is just like the rest of us. He knows he should be watching what’s going on in Iraq, but there’s football on.
2. Amid news the UK was to reopen its embassy in Tehran, he managed to convince David Cameron and Ed Miliband to come over for the game. No beers though, of course.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.