1. The Iranian president Hassan Rouhani is just like the rest of us. He knows he should be watching what’s going on in Iraq, but there’s football on.
2. Amid news the UK was to reopen its embassy in Tehran, he managed to convince David Cameron and Ed Miliband to come over for the game. No beers though, of course.
- One of the nation's top legal groups is seeking a wide array of records from four federal agencies to challenge Trump's potential business conflicts.
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- The turnout at Trump's inaugural concert was much smaller compared to the crowd that showed up for Obama's 2009 celebration.
- Gingers rejoice! A redhead emoji may be coming your way soon 🙌