2. You both know that when it comes to gifts, it’s about the effort, not the price.
3. You secretly still want to look cool in front of each other.
4. Contacts bugging you? No worries. You’re not afraid to whip those glasses out.
6. You’re not afraid to fall asleep during their favorite movie.
8. You think they’re the cutest even when their new haircut isn’t that great.
12. You still make sure your car is cleaned when you pick them up, because you know the little things count.
14. …but you both know having time with your buds is important, too.
15. You know that what time you said you’ll be there, you had better be there.
16. You gladly give up the good sleeping spot so they are comfortable.
17. Even if you’re not a fan of it, you will always wear everything they get you.
20. So you eat whatever you want. No matter what it does to your stomach. You know your S.O. won’t mind.
22. You will look everywhere for that one thing they can’t find before you leave.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."