The attempt to make a creepy zombie character goofy and loveable ended up being downright creepy.
2. The infamous tongue scene in A Christmas Story
Very few moments made us cringe like Flick his tongue stuck to the frozen pole.
3. Mr. Wormwood
Everyone felt much better about their father figure after seeing Danny DeVito’s character in Matilda
Still having nightmares from this archenemy of the Powerpuff Girls…
5. Aunt Spiker and Aunt Sponge
You can look all you want, but it will be difficult to find a pair of relatives than these two from James and the Giant Peach.
6. The Mask
Although he’s usually borderline creepy in most of the roles he takes, Jim Carrey’s The Mask is especially disturbing.
7. Prometheus and Bob
One of the skits from the late night cartoon Kablam that was strange; although most of the show was pretty out there.
8. “Keep the change you filthy animal”
The video clip that Kevin loves to watch while alone at home to ward off the robbers in Home Alone.
9. Mr. Bean
The movies and animated series starring Mr. Bean who is a “child in a man’s body” and who also speaks rarely. Enough said?
The deformed member of the team up against the Goonies is probably a little too disturbing for a children’s movie
Probably the first real scary movie many of us remember seeing, Samara was the creepy daughter that gave us nightmares.
12. The Makeout
Who can forget how long it took everyone to forget the memory of Mary Katherine Gallagher that was burned into our minds?
13. Ren and Stimpy
I don’t remember being so messed up from watching a cartoon than I did after watching this duo.
14. The Sound of Music
None of us made it through our childhood without being dragged through the torture of watching Julie Andrews and the gang sing for what seems like 10 hours.
- UK chancellor George Osborne says Brexit will impact the economy but Britain faces the challenge from "a position of strength."
- What Brexit can tell us about how the U.S. presidential election is going. Note: it's not the same thing as Trump.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.