1. First we meet our love-lorn hero, wondering why he can’t get any girls.
2. He later goes on to do this, answering his own question.
3. Also this.
4. Our heroine has the opposite problem
6. But then again she also does this every once in a while.
7. Turns out they share a very important bond.
8. And when they meet this happens.
9. Basically it’s the perfect love story and you should watch it now.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.