1. Will there be a fourth season?
YES! While there’s still the second half of Season 3 to look forward to, showrunner Jeff Davis announced that there will be a fourth season, and it will be accompanied by a short behind-the-scenes show called “Wolf Watch” every week. Season 4 is a short order of only twelve episodes, but Davis promises they’ll be twelve very good episodes.
2. What’s the second half of Season 3 even about?
“Consequences,” Davis said. The characters have all dealt with some pretty dark stuff, and that’s going to affect them all in different ways. While the first half of the season was action-packed, this half is going to be more of a psychological thriller.
3. What sort of new supernatural creatures will we see coming up?
The second half of Season 3 is going to bring in some new mythology, specifically the myth of the Japanese kitsune, a shape-shifting trickster fox. In the press roundtables after the panel, Davis also hinted that a few scenes might be set in Japan.
6. Will Stiles and Lydia ever get together!?
Davis said he enjoys the Mulder and Scully will-they-or-won’t-they dynamic between the two, and getting them together too soon would ruin the tension. So probably not. BUT Davis dropped a MASSIVE FAN SPOILER about Stiles’ love life anyway. “Stiles will lose a certain status that he’s held for a very long time,” Davis hinted. Get sooooooome! We wonder who it could be?
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯