1. This weekend David Tennant and Catherine Tate met up at the “BFI Celebrate 50 Years of Doctor Who” event.
2. And at first it was precious. But then we noticed something strange. Is that…?
3. Can’t be. Just a glimpse into a horrible alternate reality. Trick of the light.
4. But oh God, no. It was real. So, so real.
5. And so, so very in need of a deep conditioning.
6. Some of Twitter loved it anyway.
Loving David Tennant’s new ponytail. #WorkIt
You hit me like a title wave of David tennant’s hair
8. Some were appalled.
I can’t deal w/ this whole David Tennant ponytail situation right now. I just want to chop it off. #lessismore
I have now been aware of David Tennant’s ponytail for about ten hours. The world is a darker place.
10. But none were more in shock than Catherine.
11. David, what are you doing?
12. David, now is not the time for an ’80s grunge phase.
13. David stop.
15. Send it back to the horrible timeline from whence it came, we’re begging you.
16. Unfortunately it looks like the hair is here to stay, at least for a while.
To answer all the queries David Tennant has hair extensions for Richard II (10 Oct - 25 Jan). His hair will be loose (no ponytail) on stage.
17. At least it’s not real?
David Tennant with hair extensions for his part in Richard II and i can’t help but laugh!
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈