1. Twerking is the dance craze sweeping the nation. But not, it seems, in Birmingham.
2. This is one of the strangest tales we've seen in a long while. It involves a woman called "Susan" (not her real name).
But wait - it's all fine! The next day she suddenly remembered she knew who the mystery man was. She invited him over for coffee.
3. This is not something you normally see in your average Northamptonshire takeaway joint.
4. You can rely on Bedfordshire firefighters to deal with every problem
5. What is it with ducks? This week Littlehampton was the latest place to witness duck-related drama.
6. Nothing is sacred in Sussex, with horses doing their business on a new bridge.
7. You can always count on dogs to ward off intruders, like this one in Chudleigh, Devon.
8. Imagine buying a £470 iPad from Tesco, only to find nothing in the box except CLAY and then get ARRESTED for demanding a refund.
That's exactly what happened to Colin Marsh, 47, from Herne Bay, who spent three hours in a prison cell on suspicion of fraud only or the charges to be dropped weeks later (via KentOnline).