23 Agonisingly Middle Class Parenting Struggles
It's tough out there. And Seraphina has ballet at 4pm.
1. How to introduce them to hummus is never easy.
3. When your love for organic baby carrots is "ridiculous".
4. Choosing schools is a nightmare.
5. It's embarrassing when your two-year-old corrects your Spanish.
6. So it's important to know when discipline is appropriate.
7. Managing your Bugaboo pushchair at musical festivals is a nightmare.
8. Fitting your Bugaboo into your Audi? That's even worse.
9. When your child has a babycino problem.
Just dealing with babycinos in general.
10. When your pug eats children's toys.
11. When you feel the need to buy toothpaste like this.
12. At NCT classes, you can sometimes encounter knitted vaginas.
13. When baby swimming is cancelled.
14. WHEN BABY YOGA IS CANCELLED.
15. When your baby does a poo during baby massage.
16. When your baby does a sick on you in the Waitrose cafe.
Folks, we have 3 VIP / hospitality tickets bought for me, my partner and our nanny (the 2 toddlers dont need tickets - the same as for normal tickets), the nannies visa to the Uk has been declined (today) so we are now urgently looking for a nanny for upto 6 months starting from June, part of this will include coming with us to Glasto 2014.Some of you will know that off site premium accomadation exists and we have this for us and our campervan, this uses wristbands and not normal tickets and they dont need the names until 3 weeks before the festival so we have time to get a nanny and get everything sorted.