1. The unexpected can always happen in Sheffield.
2. Texting is a serious business on the Isle of Man.
4. The fun never stops in Newport.
It weighed 2.6kg (5.73lb) in case you were wondering.
7. Sheep are a menace to the people of Surrey.
Operation Ewe Tree?
11. It was kicking off in Pembrokeshire.
13. IT’S SPITTING! EVERYBODY IN!
14. This Women’s Institute branch gained global notoriety, via the North Devon Journal.
“Members of a North Devon WI were left embarrassed after a number of them had dressed up as pirates for a talk by a former sea captain who has been held hostage by Somali pirates for several weeks.”