1. These people in terrifying pigeon masks outside Mitaka Station in Musashino, Tokyo.
And when you go past them ... they're still watching you.
2. This guy taking a picture of the Street View cart taking a picture of him.
3. This skiier falling through a shop door in the French Alps.
4. This cigar shop's humidor.
5. These lads with their arses out, near Melbourne.
6. Some greedy, photo-bombing seagulls in Brighton.
7. Flaming Lips singer Wayne Coyne in a bath outside his house in Oklahoma City.
8. A lot of penguins, on Half Moon Island, Antarctica.
9. Put the little Street View man down in the middle of a Google data centre and see a Google employee in a yellow costume.
Don't miss the "SUPER SECRET" plan while touring the office.
10. This man with his hand down his pants in Boston, Massachusetts.
11. The Large Hadron Collider.
12. A street in Staten Island, New York, where one click gives you views before and after Hurricane Sandy.
13. Sea lions larking around off the Galapagos Islands.
14. Whatever the hell is happening in Oceanport, New Jersey.
15. Or in New Baltimore, New York, AKA Meltsville.
It's oddly beautiful.
16. A Street View camera being loaded onto a delivery van in Central London.
17. Someone apparently trying to escape from a window in Pittsburg, by tying some sheets together.
18. This massive chicken, on Sampsonia Street, Pittsburg.
19. Two samurai battling it out, also in Pittsburg.
20. "Anus Tyres", in Brechin, Scotland.
21. A deer being knocked over by a Google Street View camera car.
Google removed these images from Street View in 2009 and said: "The driver was understandably upset, and promptly stopped to alert the local police and the Street View team at Google. The deer was able to move and had left the area by the time the police arrived."