11 People Who Can't Handle Missing Their Valentine's Interflora Delivery
However bad your Valentines was, spare a thought for the person running the @Interfloweruk Twitter account.
Everyone knows flowers are a safe bet for your loved one on Valentine's Day. These days, thanks to the interweb, you can even order by 1pm to get them sent out the same day.
However, this year there were a few glitches when it came to Interflora's delivery service. Let's just say it wasn't a romantic evening for whoever runs this Twitter account.
And what do people do these days when they aren't happy with a service? They go apeshit on Twitter of course.
1. There's the person who missed out on some exciting sex acts.
2. There's the person who really had a lot riding on this.
3. There's the person having an existential crisis.
4. There's the guy who didn't like the bottle of wine.
5. There's the guy who spent £70 on flowers but will need to spend £100 on headache pills.
6. There's this person who is lacking a sense of perspective.
7. There's comedy writer David Quantick.
8. And PAUL POTTS!
9. There's this amateur poet.
Things were hotting up by this point.
10. There's no pleasing some people - even folks who did get flowers wanted correct spelling too.
11. Some people did receive flowers, just not from Interflora.
In the interest of balance, not everyone was disappointed - look at this satisfied customer.
And this one.
But really, it is important to look at the big picture.
At Interflora, we deliver millions of bouquets a year with the vast majority delivered on time to the delight of our customers. As one of our biggest days of the year, when we deliver over a million flowers, Valentine's Day has seen some queries and complaints regarding orders. While it is a small number of the overall volume of orders, we do take each and every enquiry very seriously. We have a very dedicated and hard-working customer support team who are working with our customers to put things right, according to our Interflora Promise. We apologise to the customers affected and will ensure that all queries are dealt with as soon as possible.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!