1. When you tell a 🔥🔥🔥 joke and people laugh only because you're the Queen.
2. When the same boring bloke keeps talking to you at a party.
3. When the District line is down and you have to take the royal barge.
4. When a monarch from a country where women are banned from driving comes for a visit and you take him for a spin.
5. When you see someone else's throne and suddenly feel inferior about your own.
6. When people prefer Helen Mirren.
7. When Prince Philip is all "Netflix and chill?" and you're like "We've got that banquet, remember?"
8. When you hear other monarchs chatting about how many people they rule over.
9. When someone says the monarchy should be abolished and you have no chill.
10. When you have to make small talk with a man dressed as a swamp.
11. When you can't spend money without being reminded what you looked like 60 years ago.
12. When you have to go to a sporting event and the excitement just gets too much.
13. When you have to ask people what they do for a living but you really don't care what they do for a living.
14. When everyone stares at you wherever you go like slack-jawed yokels.
15. When your hat game is so good you can't handle it.
16. When people keep defacing your head so you look like Amy Winehouse.
17. When people keep giving you corgis but all you want is ONE fricking Labrador puppy.
18. When you're convinced someone is saying something about you behind your back all the time.
19. When an embroidered child gives you a teddy bear you didn't ask for.
20. When your face can't hide what you really think about someone's fashion choices.
21. When they move your throne to a swimming pool because of refurbishments.
22. When you ask yourself why you can't reign over a slightly sunnier country.
23. When a child in novelty headwear is in your path.
24. When someone shows you the #AbolishTheMonarchy hashtag on Twitter.
Patrick Smith is a senior reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Patrick Smith at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.