1. Local and national radio stations love social media. Especially because it's a chance to ask people's opinions on biscuits.
2. But as the Shit Social Media in Radio Facebook page shows, they don't always get it right. Like this answer without a question from Kiss FM.
3. When both BBC Radio Devon and this listener didn't know what a cannabis plant looks like.
4. The time a presenter for Bournemouth's Fire Radio had a nap.
5. When BBC Wiltshire asked about paperweights.
6. This, the most Partridge-esque phone-in topic of all time.
7. When the person running Radio 1's Twitter account had some crisps.
8. Two whole people!
9. When a presenter for Heart North East told everyone he liked llamas.
10. This relatable Ken Bruce anecdote.
11. This powerful post from Manchester's Key103.
12. The time BBC Coventry and West Warwickshire asked people about wee.
13. When the Twitter account for Have Your Say had a breakdown and started calling other BBC accounts "Steve".
14. This world-class clickbait from Wigan's 102.4 Wish FM.
15. This picture and the response to Newcastle's Metro Radio's question.
16. This cheerful phone-in topic.
17. This incredible picture of fog.
18. This message about cancer, which sounded a bit more jolly than was intended.
19. When BBC Lancashire asked listeners if they'd like to kill a national treasure.
20. When Kent's KMFM gave the game away a little bit.
21. This stirring anecdote-question-and-picture combo.
22. This touching story about guinea pigs.
23. Those biscuits again.
24. And when BBC Counties Radio had a band in the studio.
Patrick Smith is a senior reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Patrick Smith at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.