1. "For your throat's sake, smoke," – cigarette advert on Brixton Road.
2. An advert for BP Energol, on Poland Street, Soho.
3. Old shop sign for Donovan Bros, a paper bag seller, at the top of Crispin Street, Spitalfields.
4. Walker Bros. fountain pen shop, Stoke Newington High Street.
5. Criterion Matches, on Messina Avenue, off Kilburn High Road.
6. Advert for the Courage brewery, at the junction of Redcross Way and Park Street, near Borough Market.
7. Advert for Bovril, in Brixton's Windrush Square.
8. "Scales, weights and weighing machines," on Gray's Inn Road, near Kings Cross.
9. Cedars Motor Engineering Company, on Cedars Road, near Clapham.
The sign says "Horses bought or sold. Horses and carriages jobbed for any period."