1. "Almost new?" Good enough.
2. This simply unimprovable car ad.
3. This "screw you" ad.
4. This wedding ring forged in the fires of Mount Doom.
5. This all-too-honest advert for a baby's cot.
6. This evil genius seeking some minions for his dastardly deeds.
7. This very humble apology. WHAT HAPPENED at the construction site?
8. This SICK Honda for sale in Australia.
9. This person is asking quite a lot here.
10. Thanks, LOL! You're the best.
11. This very bleak classified ad from the Baltimore Sun in 1929.
12. This snowblower deal is made all the more sweeter for the extra stuff you get with it.
13. This tragic Valentine's Day ad.
14. This aphrodisiac family car.
15. This chilling request.
There are many reasons one may wish to purchase a non-operational Mercedes-Benz! *You just bought a tow truck and want to test it out *You want to salvage the parts and make a fortune *You think you can fix the broken electrical cables leading into the injectors *You want to push it off a cliff for funsies. Here is your opportunity! I am reluctantly selling my baby. She has been sitting in the street doing not much for the past 5 days, and already someone has left a passive aggressive note on the windshield. That's Bondi for you! Time for you to pick her up and take what you will. I spoke to Hasim at some auto wreckers near Blacktown who assured me that 'maaate, the cable problem is fully common in these Mercs' so that might be helpful for you. You aren't just buying a mid-90's gas-guzzler here. You're buying a work of automotive German art. What she lacks in ignition barrel and functional electrics, she makes up for in #swag. You've got 4 tires on this girl which have resiliently negotiated the unforgiving terrain of inner-city Sydney & Melbourne for around 250,000 kilometers. Floor her and watch her crawl to 90km's on New South Head Road before you swerve into Point Piper. No need to indicate, you're in a Mercedes-Benz! Hasim offered me $100 to come pick up the car. I'm sure you can do better than that. Please email me an offer and a phone number. I'll call you back if you win.