1. This is an asymmetrical man thong, as modelled by Bobby Norris from The Only Way Is Essex. A lot of people have a lot of questions about them.
2. They’re also called “C-shape” G-strings. They are quite revealing.
7. Wearing them can be a bit tricky, as this proud thong wearer pointed out in an Amazon review:
When I first tried on my c-string, I thought there was no way it was going to work, however… You really have to play with the wire a bit. In trying to get a good fit, I found that making sure it was tight against the body “between my cheeks” worked out the best, the very tip of the metal also had to be bent towards the body to fit right. Having made these adjustments: it is very comfortable, even for extended wear.
8. But be warned: If you have some epic junk, it may not all fit in this trunk, says D.D. from Dallas:
Pay heed to the item description. “One size fits MOST.” It stretches, but it’s hard - or perhaps impossible - to get all of your junk in this trunk. If your big mac is totally super sized, I’d say probably not your style.
9. And also be warned — you may unexpectedly “pop out” if you’re not careful, says this reviewer.
I was worried that the back piece would feel invasive, but it never touched my anus. The wire needs adjusting (all people are shaped differently?) but once adjusted it was rather comfortable. A word to the wise, though, after sitting for a while it fell out. Luckily, it didn’t fall out of my shorts, the front was still (more or less) secured, but the rear half fell out. I had to excuse myself to the restroom, so no big deal, but maybe not for everyday wear.
10. But it’s not a problem for super-toned (and super-modest) Phiction2:
I’m toned. Have an awesome ass. I’m not being nasacistic, just realistic. This product dosnt fit without glue in your ass crack. If you don’t mind that type of thing, by all means! Buy every color they have.