1. Here it is! The giant ducky was towed down the Ohio River where it reached Pittsburgh Friday.
2. It floated past downtown, dwarfing boats.
3. Look at it wade past Heinz Field.
5. Spectators lined the banks of the river to welcome the big guy.
6. And a few standup paddle boarders even came to greet the giant ducky in its North American debut.
7. The duck is expected to remain in Pittsburgh until Oct. 20. Previously, it visited Beijing’s Summer Palace.
8. Taiwan’s port of Kaohsiung.
9. … Where it was greeted by dancers dressed as ducks.
10. Hong Kong.
11. And down under in Sydney
- For MLK Day, we're taking a look at some rare pictures of Martin Luther King Jr.
- At least four people were killed in a shooting at a Mexican music festival.
- The Russian government agrees with comments Donald Trump made on Sunday, saying that NATO is "obsolete."
- And BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.