1. Here it is! The giant ducky was towed down the Ohio River where it reached Pittsburgh Friday.
2. It floated past downtown, dwarfing boats.
3. Look at it wade past Heinz Field.
5. Spectators lined the banks of the river to welcome the big guy.
6. And a few standup paddle boarders even came to greet the giant ducky in its North American debut.
7. The duck is expected to remain in Pittsburgh until Oct. 20. Previously, it visited Beijing’s Summer Palace.
8. Taiwan’s port of Kaohsiung.
9. … Where it was greeted by dancers dressed as ducks.
10. Hong Kong.
11. And down under in Sydney
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.